My Mother's Day in Pictures

So, I knew it was going to be a good mother's day when I woke up of my own free will at the leisurely hour of 8:30 AM Sunday morning! Few things make me as happy as not being woken up by anything or anyone! And as soon as I was awake Tony got cracking on MD treat #2 -- breakfast in bed!! (Although, I had my "breakfast in bed" on the couch... close enough right??)

After breakfast we headed to Belo Gardens for a LOVELY stroll... I can hardly begin to explain how much I love this new park downtown! Check out the Dallas Moms Blog tomorrow to find out just how much!

After enjoying some mimosa's and letting Miles wear himself out at the park -- it was time for a quick bath for Miles (where he pooped in the tub, thanks Miles) and then off to a late lunch with Tony's Mom and Grandma at Benihana's for some lobster! YUM!!

Then Tony and I came home for relaxing evening where I read and didn't lift a finger! We had champagne, cheese and crackers, watched a movie and relaxed!

The day was absolutely perfect. I'm so grateful I got to spend it with my family!!

Comments

Popular Posts