Valentines

In our house Valentines is about the chocolate. And dessert. But mostly about the chocolate. And, it never hurts to throw in some flowers for good measure.

Miles is addicted to these fancy chocolates! If he sees the box he has to have one. Or he will throw a fit until I give him one. That should probably make me mad, but honestly his chocolate addiction cracks me up. Luckily he doesn't mind the white chocolate ones, which are my least favorite... so it works out well for both of us! 



As part of the Valentines Day weekend festivities -- I found a yummy recipe on Dinner A Love Story, a blog that my good friend Iris told me about. It looked fun and easy enough, so I decided to give it a try.

HUGE success!

It turned out so good the first time that I had to make it again for us and a friend. 

And it was even better the second time. Looks like I found a new favorite dessert!! 


Since we had the kids last weekend, and again last night, Tony and I are going out to dinner tonight. Reservation at III Forks is set for 7:30... and I can't tell you how excited I am to have a night off!! Miles is still not saying much, but hitting and biting and scratching ALL the time. And, as much as I love being home with him... everyone needs a break every once in a while! 

Happy VD day everyone!

Comments

Popular Posts