Superbowl Sunday

I've been soaking up every last minute with my mom and my sister (her stay was extra brief - only a day and a half). Hopefully that's a good excuse for the lack of posts lately. My mom leaves tomorrow and things are very somber tonight because we are going to miss her so much! No one more than Rocky, who sleeps at her feet and follows her around endlessly. My mom loves taking him for a walk around downtown. Tomorrow it's back to lugging puppy and baby out all day! Unless I can tie my mom to the couch... which I'm seriously considering doing.

Anyway... back to the point of this post... to tell you all about our Superbowl Sunday!

And since I'm currently drinking margaritas with my mom, I will let these pictures tell a majority of the story...

We were invited to friends for Superbowl. Luckily, friends with a toddler and toddler friendly furniture. They assured me that it was okay for Miles to climb on their coffee table. Miles, of course, decided to challenge the coffee table to a battle of wits.

The coffee table won.

We had a blast! And Miles and Lexi played SO well together! It was actually one of the first times that Miles actually played WITH another toddler. And Lexi is the perfect playmate for Miles. Just enough energy to give Miles a run for his money, but she is also talking up a storm and showing Miles how it's done! We tried to let them take a bath together, but Miles was a little shy around the ladies and cried for most of it.

After bath time, sweet Lexi offered Miles some PJs to change into.

These are my new favorite PJs for Miles! Everyone knows that real men wear pink.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts