Weekend update in photos

Per usual I have waaaay to many photos from our weekend festivities. My name is Amanda, and I am addicted to Instagram.

On Saturday our friends Kev and Bev invited us for some Top Golf fun! We are SO going back here! Putt putt, batting cages, margaritas... need I say more??

Saturday night was fun, but the highlight was finally using EFROGS !! If you haven't heard of it, it's a free "green" (ie - eco-friendly) transport around downtown and uptown. The drivers were so cool, the ride was a tad slow, but the whole experience was super fun! Definitely give them a call the next time you need a late night ride around downtown!

The rest of the weekend was family time. We visited Tony's grandma and then went to a park near White Rock Lake to let the kids run around and enjoy the day! And since it was a holiday weekend the kids got to stay Sunday night. Which meant more family time and more park time!

Monday we met up with Iris, Brooks and Brooks' cousin Dylan. I cannot believe how big Brooks is these days! I love hanging out with Brooks - he is just so sweet!! But most of all I LOVE that he calls Miles - Smiles!! TOOOO cute!! :)

The highlight for Miles was definitely swinging with his sister. Could they look any happier?

He didn't have quite as much fun with me. But he did enjoy swinging one more time before we left! This park was amazing - The Heights near 75 and Arapaho, or something like that. We will definitely be going back! If I can ever find it again...

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts