New Chair

One of my new co-workers is about the nicest co-worker anyone could ask for. Warm, friendly, helpful, and ... giving! She has 2 little ones and was showing me pictures of them playing. I noticed this chair and said that I need to find one like it because Miles would love it. The next day she brought it to work saying that her son doesn't even use it any more, he's too old. Talk about nice!!

And, as you can tell -- Miles loves it!! It's so cute to put him in it because he can get out all by himself by just falling out. But since it's so close to the ground it's perfect -- he just crawls away!

Someone looks happy in his new chair!
Perfect for a bottle...
or for some reading time.  :)

Comments

  1. Awww! How cute! His own little chair in the living room! I love it! Brad had an Elmo chair like that and now Dylan uses it. So sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe how stinking grown up he looks in that chair! We need to see you guys!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts