Cornered

This morning Tony and I finally got fed up with our messy house and have spent the last few hours cleaning.  Thanks Miles for waking us up at 6 AM on a Sunday!!  Way to force productivity from Mommy and Daddy! 

Anyway... we've been cleaning and letting Miles crawl around and play.  Have I mentioned how fast he is these days?  We are constantly pulling him out of the bathroom (the door of which he can open now, by the way) and pulling him away from the guitar on the other end of the house.  Of course his two favorite past times are the ones we wont let him do.  Mean parents. 

Well, a few minutes ago we were both busy cleaning when we realized that we didn't hear or see Miles.  Not good.  So I started searching for him and found that my sweet little boy had cornered the cat in the closet!!  I could hardly contain my laughter long enough to tell Tony to get the camera.

Sasha is saying "HELP"

Please excuse our messy closet!
Sasha is the kitty who hisses at Nick and Izzy, so we quickly saved her and Miles from one another.  But it was about the cutest thing I've ever seen!  :)

So... since these pictures are blurry and we can't see Miles cute little face I decided to take some more.  But I quickly realized why I don't take as many pictures of Miles these days.  He could care less about helping me get a good picture and instead he is covered in boogers and wont sit still for a second.  All my pictures are blurry and horrible.  Here are a few that I was able to get. 

Hello!

Take no note of the Real Housewives of NYC in the background

I said 'Miles' about 25 times before he finally turned around

His FAVORITE game is to pull every single book off the bookshelf over and over and over!

Sneak shot attack!
Happy Sunday every one!

Comments

  1. haha! Loved that you had to say Miles 25 times before he turned around! LOL! You got some cute pics and his outfit is adorable! I CANNOT believe he can open the bathroom door now!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts