Train Ride

Well -- apparently I started this post 2 weeks ago on my iPad and completely forgot all about it! What can I say, we've been busy! We went 3 weeks ago on a Thursday when my parents were in town for Senior night! Of course - we took the train and that was the absolute highlight for this little boy. He'd much rather ride the train all day then bother with going to the stupid fair!

Taking him off the train equates ripping his little baby heart out... it's just so sad. But he eventually got over it for the fun car show!

He loves pretending to drive and opening and closing doors - so this place was right up his ally!

We didn't stay too long - but we did enjoy some Fletchers (a must) and a few beers.

On the way out we found this fun feet massagers - I think my parents liked them!

It was a nice fun trip with my parents.... I hate it when they leave...

We miss you Nana and Papa!

Comments

Popular Posts