On a Roll

I haven't jinxed myself yet... I'm still making my Pinterest recipes... and still rockin them! Today was Pumpkin/Apple Breakfast bread and it was gobbled up before I could even take a picture. The recipe even called for healthy things - like whole wheat flour and applesauce and the bread was DELISH!

And while this isn't technically my success, it's still worth sharing!

On Saturday my mom and I made the most out of the rainy day by going to the Farmers Market. (While Tony napped the rainy afternoon away - another way to make the most out of the rain!) And while it wasn't a Pin - it was still a HUGE success.

I was afraid the Market would be empty because of the rain, but I was dead wrong. It was PACKED!

We had such a great time picking out veggies and fruit! Miles even joined in on the fun...

We bought SO!MANY!VEGGIES!

Conveniently (for me) Tony woke up just in time to help with the chopping, since I had to lay down with Miles. Sleepy, rainy day cuddles are by far the best!

And I woke up to the most amazing smell ever!

They had chopped and diced and cooked some meat even! It was a vegetable soup/stew and it was AMAZING!

We just had leftovers today and I am missing the soup already...

Time to get on Pinterest for another dinner idea!!

Comments

  1. soup looks delish!

    lyndsay

    ReplyDelete
  2. p.s. I nominated you for a Liebster award! http://justbreathe-stacy.blogspot.com/2012/10/ive-been-nominated.html

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts