Natalie's Firsts

We've been having a week of firsts over here. Firsts poopies. First pictures taken. First Dr. visit.

At 3 days old Ms. Natalie rocked her home visit from the Birth Center. She had only lost 7% of her baby weight, which is normal.

Then I scheduled her new born pictures to be taken by the famous (infamous?:)) Bratton Photography. I worked for Stacy at her studio a few years back and Tony and I just love with her. It's an added bonus that her pictures are AMAZING. But I think we mostly just love going to hang out with her for a few hours. She did Miles pictures and we couldn't love those more!! I can hardly wait to see Natalie's!!

After her photography session I realized that I should probably schedule her first pediatrician visit. Poor girl, I should check my priorities. :)

So Tuesday we went to the awesome Dr. Bane in Frisco. She came highly recommended. And she was a thousand times better than our last Pediatrician, so we love her! I told her that we are behind on Miles vaccines and she didn't make me feel bad or guilty. She seems pretty holistic and laid back about things, which is exactly our style.

Here are Ms. Natalie's stats --

How cute is that card!! Just another reason I love it there!

Ms. Natalie is doing great. Except that she has the worst case of thrush the Dr. has ever seen. She is the best at being worst! Yay? We got an Rx for some meds and some probiotics, and she already looks so much better. Poor thing though...

But besides having thrush she is absolutely perfect! I hardly know what to do with a baby who is so chill and easy-going. It must be a combination of me being more confident as a second time mom and Natalie having to fit into our loud and crazy life. But she is just so good. She sleeps so much, acts so chill, hardly cries. Maybe this is the calm before the storm, but I just can't get over how good she is.

I'll get back to you in a week! :)

Comments

  1. I am glad she is doing well and taking it easy on you. I love the scale picture with her little feet hanging out!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts