Baby Land

We are in full on baby/kid land over here. Prepare yourself for poop, pee, boobs, and me gushing about my kids right now. Hopefully I can get it all out on my blog and then when you see me in person I will be able to carry on an adult conversation without mentioning my boobs. But no promises.

Speaking of boobs -- you should see my rack! My boobs may hurt like crazy, but at least they look good!! The thrush is finally getting better, thank goodness. For a couple of days I wanted to cut the left one off, the thrush was hurting so bad. But a friend recommended something called Gentian Violet. For two days Natalie's mouth (and my nipples) where blue. Natalie looked like a baby zombie -- it was sad and cute at the same time. But it did the trick and I'm almost pain free now!! Thank goodness for holistic medicine, because the Rx they gave Natalie did not get rid of her thrush 100%. And I feel so much better knowing that we have Gentian Violet and Grapefruit Seed Oil to use should the thrush come back.

In other, non boob related news -- Natalie and I had our 3 week follow up and we are both doing great! Natalie weighs in at 9 lbs 10 oz! Which is why the cheeks are starting to come back!

I cannot get over those eyes!

Miles is still doing great with her. He loves her and is always worried about where she is. She woke him up crying the other morning and out of his deep sleep he woke up, said "oh no, baby sister" and then feel right back to sleep.

And Natalie LOVES her brother. She loves to watch him play and jump around. And she loves kisses from him! Which he gives freely.

I know everyone thinks their kid is the cutest, but I was seriously not prepared for this level of cuteness from Miles. Last night Miles grabbed one of Natalie's baby dolls and started to carry her around like she was his baby. I've given him dolls and stuffed animals before and he has 0 interest in them. But last night he hugged his baby, laid her gently in the bouncy, made us take her upstairs to the swing, give her a paci and then he sat down with my Breastfriend to fed her.

I don't think I'll ever get over how cute that was.

Every time he sees that baby doll he wants to do it all again. And then I want to eat him up for being so cute.

Comments

  1. The interaction between siblings is so sweet! She is such a cutie!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts