Lazy Weekend

Tony hasn't been feeling well since Thursday (somebody told him to go to the Dr. on Friday, but did he listen? No...). So we've had a very lazy/low-key weekend. Lots of lounging, lots of chasing Miles around the new train table his Abuelita and Nono got him... lots of movies. We hardly ever stay home and just relax, so it's actually been nice!

Currently Tony is at the Minute Clinic at our local CVS to see if he can get some medicine... so Miles and I are watching Backyardigains and eating suckers for breakfast. For some reason sucker is "Kuh-un" when my little baby-head says it and when he asks for one I think it's so adorable that I give in. Mother of the year! But he's so cute eating it too - and he ALWAYS shares with me. How could you say no to this face?!

Please excuse the mismatched pajamas - I really need to do some laundry! I'm working on it, I promise! And please excuse my face - I haven't put any makeup on yet - and goodness you can tell! :(

So... since we've spent most of the weekend indoors we ventured out yesterday evening to let the dog (and baby) run around and get some energy out. There's a place about a block away where we can let Rocky off the leash to play fetch. In this heat he can only play for about 10 minutes before he's exhausted - so we didn't have to stay out long. But everyone had a great time.

Miles learned yesterday that he can touch the grass with his hands - he'll live!

We had fun, but the highlight is always when Miles and Rocky play together. Most of the time Rocky is annoying Miles and Miles is screaming at him. But more and more Miles is realizing that Rocky is a fun playmate! Once Rocky got exhausted Miles pounced!

Rocky was too tired to kick him off. HA! Aren't they fun!!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts