Stacy just got engaged and you must go read her love story because it's about the most amazing love story you will ever hear - and when it gets made into a movie you will be able to say that you read about it back-when! And trust me, it SHOULD be made into a movie.
Anyway - Stacy does this super fun link up that I've been stalking for a while and am finally going to take the plunge! I've never done a link up before... hope I can figure out what I'm doing! :)
Instagrid PartyMiles turned 2 and had a fun, easygoing birthday party! He got a skateboard and loves it so much he wants to sleep with it!
2. Bev and Tony at a work happy hour! BB (before baby) we used to go to happy hour once a week (at least). We still try to go as much as possible. This is them saying hi to our other friends who used to join us but are now too
3. This is what Miles gets to do when he spends his mornings with Lyndsay and her boys. Can you say - luckiest boy in the world?!
4. Tony and Miles at the park on a leisurely Sunday morning.
5. Isn't that turd cute? Why he's plugging his ears, I have no clue.... but it cracks me up!
6. This picture I stole from Rhonda Williams - who took it at a friend's Morrocan Pool party over the weekend. We didn't even see her take this picture, but I absolutely adore it!
7. Miles playing a dangerous game with his daddy. That's how he lives - on the wild side!
8. The sunrise this morning was amazing... sadly pictures never do it justice. But I love the reflection of this one in the car hood!
9. I have been desperate for a healthier/good breakfast lately - so I found some ideas on Pinterest and put this together last night for Tony and me. It was so delish! Tomorrow is oatmeal and blueberries! Can't wait!!
Share your own Instagrid and link up with Anna's blog below!
Did I do that right? lol