I Got Crabs

It was my mother-in-law's birthday on Tuesday and Tony's birthday is on Sunday - so we decided to celebrate in style. Lobster Style! Except I got crabs!! And they were delicious.

How awesome do we all look in these awesome bibs that are awesome?!

Grace's favorite food is lobster and Joe's Crab Shack is just as fun/messy (:)) as I remember it. My favorite part of the evening, though, was when Grace kept asking us if we wanted to try her lobster - offering the claws or for us to suck the head (haha) and Nick could hardly keep his food down. HA! Poor Nick!

Nick was not as amused as I was... :)

Miles, however, refused to eat any of the fish we gave him. In fact, I'm pretty sure all he ate was the marinara sauce off of a cheese stick, some tarter sauce off of a french fry and this lemon.

At least he looked cute while eating it!

We all had the best family time celebrating one awesome Grandma and her Son! Seriously, I couldn't be any happier with the family I got when marrying Tony! Happy Birthday Grace... can't wait for lobster next year! :)

Comments

Popular Posts