Cold Cold Wet Day

"It was too wet to play. So we sat in the house. All that cold, cold, wet day." - Dr. Suess

Miles loves to push his Hot Wheels box over to the window to stand on it and look out. He's so big already, but still so little. I just can't squeeze his itty-bitty cheeks and scrumptious yummy belly enough times per day... and I try, I promise I try!

He's such a crazy mix of beyond adorable (with those curls and cheeks and sweet little giggle) and then he turns on you, into this screaming, hitting, biting monster. But then he grabs my face and pulls me in for a kiss and then leans back and pulls me in again for another kiss, and then he does that 10 more times in a row and laughs and makes everything better. And now you know why he's spoiled.

Don't get me wrong, I do punish him when he's bad... but half the time he ignores me. And the other half, who knows what he understands. So in the mean time, I'm going to console myself with how cute he is!

Anyway... today we will be finding fun things to do inside! Who wants to go out in this rain? Not me. Especially because I fall a lot in the rain and I already hurt my knee last night walking the dog. So today we will color and read books and maybe get out the puzzles!! Just as soon as I'm done with this cup of coffee (and blog post). :)

Happy rainy day!!

PS - be sure to check out my post about "Stay"cations over at Dallas Moms Blog today!

Comments

Popular Posts