One in a Million

I think I broke Blogger yesterday with my insane amount of pictures!  I tried to add this picture to the post and it froze for hours and just wouldn't let me. 
'ONLY POTTY' - lol

I just really wanted to add this to show how incredibly sweet my step-daughter is and how lucky I am to have her.  (Nick is just as awesome, of course, but Izzy has always been the most thoughtful with cards and drawings and things -- maybe it's a girl thing.)

Since Tony and I got married she has always given me a Mothers Day card and wished me a happy Mothers Day.  I don't think she knows how much it means to me.  But it's because of her that I desperately wanted to have a girl when I found out I was pregnant.  Which is silly, because no one could be as awesome as she is!

She's sassy too! :)
Miles loves her SO much!

And she's just so pretty!

She's also very helpful!

So cute!

I love her happy face!

Comments

Popular Posts