So Proud

Just look at that posture!



Practice makes perfect!  And we've been practicing a lot!!  Any time we can, we sit Miles up and see how long it takes for him to fall over.  He has been getting better and better... until finally yesterday he just wowed me!

I sat him down in front of the TV for his favorite show, International Super Spy on Backyardagains (as I am wont to do when the house needs a quick clean up before guests arrive), and could hardly believe my eyes!  My baby wasn't falling over!!  So of course I grabbed the iPhone and started recording.  The video was much longer, but I thought 12 seconds was enough to give you the gist... there's only so long you can watch a baby just sit and do nothing really...


Just as I suspected -- bath time is a thousand times easier!  He's still a tad shaky, but it'll only get better from here!

Next up... crawling!!  Just do it already kid, the suspense is killing me!

Comments

  1. LOVE Backyardigans International SUPERspy! LOL! He is so cute sitting up like that! I bet he is so proud of himself and oh yes, bathtime is SO much easier in the sitting position! It won't be long and he will be crawling!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts