Busy Busy Busy Busy

Oh my goodness -- weekends with Nick and Izzy seem to just fly by in a blur of non-stop GO GO GO action!  I seriously don't know where this weekend went.  One minute it was Friday morning and Tony was up at 3AM working with the Dublin office and now it's Monday night and he's about to start work at 1AM tomorrow with the London office.  His schedule is worse than Miles-- who refused to nap for more than 15 minutes at a time when his brother and sister were here and who decided to be wide awake from 3 AM - 5:30 AM this morning. 

FINALLY crashed!
So our weekend was FULL of the kids playing with Miles, video games, skate boarding, Ikea, a new couch, basketball game, soccer game, basketball practice, more skate boarding, getting the kids pictures done and now assembling said Ikea couch.  And that's just what I can remember!

Please ignore the mess in the background
Seriously guys, can we leave Ikea already?

My big boy is just growing up way too fast - I'm pretty sure I feel some teeth trying to come in.  Stacy, the awesome photographer who took the kids pictures today, mentioned that he probably woke up this morning because of the teeth coming in.  Oh great!  I don't know what I'll do if that becomes a regular thing.  What isle is the baby Tylenol on?

Such a big boy

Comments

Popular Posts