Ahhh... Sweet Sleep

I hate to post this because I hate to jinx it. However Tony keeps telling me that 'jinxing' is voodoo and therefore not real. And I do believe him... it's just that I really don't want to jinx it, you know? But because, really I do believe him... here goes. We have figured out a schedule! Ta da!! Bet you were expecting something huge after all that leading up I just did. Well... these days in my world that is huge! I do know that this schedule will change often and by a lot. But for now it appears that Miles and I have finally figured each other out. He goes down at 9/9:30 at night and, TA DA sleeps till 6 am! Well, he's done that twice. But obviously I have high hopes. He takes a long nap in the mornings, then very small cat naps the rest of the day. And it seems to be working for us. You cannot understand the world of possibilities this opens up for me. But mostly though... the sleep. Sweet, sweet sleep!

In other news, please check out my poll on the right. It's just a thought I've been toying around with in my head to make some extra money in all the spare time I will now have... :) Thanks for voting!

And in other other news, I cannot stop sneezing. So I am taking that as a sign to clean my loft. Good thing the vacuum puts Miles right to sleep.

Comments

Popular Posts