When All Else Fails

I know Miles is SUPPOSED to be testing his limits (and testing my patience) but that doesn't mean it doesn't drive me absolutely insane when every time I turn around I find him playing in the dogs water bowl for the ZILLIONTH time! Even though I KNOW he totally KNOWS better.

(Side note - it's absolutely hilarious when I scold him and he throws a tantrum by throwing his body to the floor and then rolling from one end of the room to the other screaming. Not sure where he got that, but it cracks me up every time.)

Anyway, in a dream induced flash of genius, I woke up in the middle of the night and knew what I had to do.

So this morning I put Miles in his highchair (which he hates already, btw) and filled it up with water and toys. He played for 30 minutes straight!! (Until he caught me eating a Thin Mint and got distracted.)

I probably should be embarrassed that I didn't think of this until now, but mostly I'm just so excited about the possibilities! Water! Whipped Cream! Rice! Sugar! Jelly! The options are endless, really. And the play time is invaluable!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts