Siblings

Miles is one lucky kid.  He's my firstborn (and maybe only) child, but he is lucky enough to have two  amazing older siblings who adore him!  

Nick and Izzy came over Friday afternoon and as soon as they walked in the door they took their baby brother and sat on the couch to watch movies on the iPad with him.  Cutest thing ever!  Miles loves the attention but I think he mostly just loves being around his brother and sister!  They talk to him, argue over who gets to hold him, play with him, sing to him -- and all the while he looks up at them with such wonder and amazement!

I've heard so many horror stories about step-kids and how hard it is to be a step parent.  So I know for a fact that I am the luckiest step-mom ever!  I couldn't ask for two more well behaved, fun, funny kids!  And I've also heard horror stories about step-moms and how horrible it is to have one.  So I really try to be the best step parent I can be.  It's not easy and I know I'm not perfect.  But - one thing is for sure, I love those kids like crazy and having Miles has made me love them even more!  They are such great kids and even better siblings to their baby brother! I can't get over how blessed I am to have such an amazing family.  

Miles especially loves watching TV upside down just like his older brother!

Big sister Izzy is the first person to make Miles laugh!  And I could not ask for a better helper.  If this girl lived with us I'd have 10 more kids.  She's just that great!!

Comments

Popular Posts