All Dressed Up and No Where to Go

Our car is in the shop this week (with no chance of recovery, tear) so we are stuck at home today since Tony took the car to work.

Izzy and I had a lovely morning of watching an America's Next Top Model marathon. Thankfully it was a tamer season, but I had my hand on the remote to fast forward -- sometimes those ladies get cray cray!

I turned the tv off at lunch and made the kids have an electronic free afternoon and they have been playing SO well for the past hour that I didn't know what to do with myself. So I took a shower and then did my hair!

All dressed up and no where to go. Not even a car to go in!

And here's a belly shot since my hair's all did.

Sorry for my serious face... I must have been concentrating too hard. :)

10 minutes left and I'm gonna let them play video games and turn ANTM back on. I'm dying to see who won this one!

Comments

Popular Posts