Thankful

Last week DMB did a tribute post to the husbands behind blog. It was so sweet, and a great idea - but I didn't say anything about Tony. I saw the request for info in the morning and then didn't have a spare second to send anything over to the one putting it all together -- since I had work, a diet to shop for, Miles wasn't feeling well, and I had to make Salmon for the first time ever. Side note - I keep trying - but I still hate fish. :(

But I have so much to be thankful for when it comes to my awesome husband that I couldn't resist putting something up here. Feel free to skip this post if you don't want to hear this kind of mush! :)

When I first met Tony one of the first things he told me about were his 2 kids! He pulled out pictures and bragged about them. I didn't realize at the time - but that should have been my fist hint at the kind of man and father he is - his kids are always first and he is such a proud and loving father to them!

Bragging on his kids is one of his favorite things to do, in fact. I love hearing him comment about how funny he thinks they are, how cute, how thoughtful, how fun. And it's so great for them to overhear how much he loves and dotes on them!

Besides being a great father, he is also a wonderful husband, partner, supporter and friend. Every post I write for the Dallas Moms Blog - I ask him to proofread. Every funny or interesting thing that happens to me - I can't wait to share with him. He is always there to help me with anything and every thing - from dishes to bath time to making dinner. I could not be more grateful for all that he does around the house.

And, he is such a hard worker and loves his job -- which makes me so grateful and happy.

On top of all that -- he happens to be the funniest person I know. I think a lot of wives say that about their husband - but if you know Tony, you'll agree -- he's absolutely hilarious. If you don't know him yet -- just wait to meet him and you will laugh your butt off!

Don't get me wrong, sometimes we drive each other absolutely insane, but I know I have a partner and friend for life and for that I count my blessings every day!




PS - be sure to check out my post at Dallas Moms Blog today!  I'm writing about the new park in downtown Dallas and all it's features! 

Comments

  1. Awww. Love this. And YES, Tony IS the funniest guy I know!!! =)

    Lyndsay

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts