Fixed

I had my iPad all of 3 days when I decided to take it out of the case to admire how beautiful it was. Then I got a text message and was answering it when it happened. My phone slipped out of my hands and on to my iPad from all of 4 inches away. CRACK! My iPad screen shattered.

I have been living with my cracked iPad screen for almost a year now when HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME combined with THANK YOU GROUPON finally merged into a fixed iPad screen from the coolest little shop in Garland - Phone Fix !

And since I do all of my blogging from my iPad I've been MIA since last week when I dropped it off for repairs.

So, since it's been a week since my last post - let me try to fill in the gaps.

Thanksgiving was -- filling! It was just the 3 of us and a friend of Tony's from work - so we had a LOT of food to eat by ourselves! But we were up for the challenge since our cleanse had left us hungry. :) I made my favorite Pumpkin soup recipe and I cannot tell you how much I LOVE this soup. We had plenty of other amazing food items and I am seriously turning into a cook, guys. I can actually make food and like to cook! I know, who in the world am I?

On another note - for my birthday I got a new phone. This Apple loving family has gone rogue. I am now the proud owner of the Note II. I LooooHOOOOOVE it! The screen is SO huge. It can perform some cool tricks (cool tricks!). But there is one problem. The camera. It doth suck. A lot. AND, my pictures no longer sync between my phone and iPad making adding pictures to my post that much harder. I had totally streamlined this blogging business and now I have to go back to uploading pictures to the computer and then posting them. UGH. I guess it's back to the real camera for now.

Lastly, for now, I FINALLY have a school update! On Monday Miles finally went back to school after being sick all Thanksgiving week. SO.... I got a chance to talk to his teacher. I tried to be really nice and act like it was no big deal - "Ms. Teacher, I just wanted to let you know that Tony and I talked about it and we really don't want to make a big deal about Miles touching his belly button right now. We really don't want him to think it's dirty. If it's still a problem next year we can do something then. I know I'm babying him, but he's my baby!" She said, no problem - if you don't want me to say anything to him, I won't. And she seemed okay. She did snap at another kid, I think maybe because she was frustrated. Or maybe that kid had been ignoring her all morning. I don't know. I'm not in love with her.

On Tuesday afternoon when I picked Miles up she excitedly told me that he learned how to open his napkin! Hooray! I'm sure it was ALL time we spent working on it at home that did it! And by all the time at home I do mean none. 0. Zip. Zilch.

Yesterday I got Miles school pictures that were take 4 weeks ago. Guess what he's doing in almost every picture. Touching his belly button. Ha!

Next week is the school Christmas performance. OMG I can hardly wait I'm so excited!

Today was the Children's parade right outside our window downtown. I will be posting pictures as soon as I get them off the real camera. Sigh.

Enjoy your weekend everyone! It's going to be almost 80 degrees here... I guess we will be heading to Klyde Warren!

Comments

Popular Posts