Kiddos

Here are a few of my favorite random pictures from the past week.  I've been horrible at taking and posting pictures lately.  I also have video of Natalie crawling that needs to go up.  And I've been working on their baby books!  I think the problem is that my head is spinning a million different ways.  I really need to get organized!

(On a side note - these are the directions I used for the awesome bench.  I'll add it to the post below also!)

Miles found these headphones and said "these are Nick and Izzy's" because in the car they are always listening to their music.  He felt like a big boy!



We went to the Stonebriar mall and both kids played together.  SO cute!


She is getting so big, so fast.  She loves the park - we usually hide under the playground in the cool shaded area.  


Does these shorts make my thighs look delicious?

The other day we were in the car and I looked back and saw this young man.  Hardly a toddler any more.  I wanted to cry!

This one cracks me up.  It's hard to see, but as I was putting Natalie to bed she decided to sit up and lean forward over my arm.  She then fell asleep sitting up like this.  Weirdo! 

Comments

  1. the video of Miles with the headphones is hilarious!!!!

    lyndsay

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts