Baby Talk

I wish I could explain my aversion to my phone and iPad for the last 4 months. I'm assuming this baby in my belly is gonna hate electronics? Which is gonna be a shock to this electronic loving family. I just haven't felt like looking at this iPad in months. As I slowly transition into the 2nd Trimester, I'm beginning to feel more and more like myself again. Sharing your body with a whole other person is so weird sometimes.

Anyway, I've been writing this post in my head for months now and I better get it written before I forget everything! Miles is now 2 yrs and 9 months and he is still slow and steady when it comes to speech. I think he's still behind, but slowly improving day by day - and it is ADORABLE! Here are some of my favorite Milesisms.

Ah-mat - Momma
Day-yee - Daddy
Peek-Da-Boot - Peek-A-Boo
Waterweight - Strawberry
Drink-a-da-water - Water, watermelon, bath water, fountain water
Pablo - Backyardagains
Cake Up - Wake Up
Seet Dow (said like Arnold Schwarzenegger) - sit down
dock a dootle doot - cook a doodle doo
Noooo - no

I'm sure there are more and I could kick myself for not writing them all down as he said them. But how adorable is my baby?!

Comments

Popular Posts