Well Gosh

Oh my gosh it's been a while since I posted.  I do apologize, but sometimes it's just so hard to find the time to post when there's so much other stuff to be done.  So, without further ado... pictures!!  You may have seen these on Facebook.  There's a few of you who hasn't.  And even if you have, come on -- they are cute enough to look at twice, right?

This was our trip to Austin last weekend.  Most of these are stolen shots from Tony and Lyndsay, but I used a fun iphone app to texturize them.  It's my new favorite thing to do!


This one I call deep thoughts by Miles Lauro.  He just went and stood at the window and looked out for the longest time... sweet sweet boy!
 Could they look any happier?
 Nick, Izzy, Miles and I played on the bed for about 30 minutes laughing and having the best time.  One of my favorite moments of the trip!
 They were so good on the trip up.  I don't know what I'd do without their help!
 Miles LOVES pizza.  Big surprise in this family!!  :)
 Full belly...
 Family time.
 Put those kids to work!
 Lynds and me.
These colors were too good to texturize, but this was the view from our pool. 

He's so happy he's gonna eat you!

Cousins!
Izzy, the most helpful sister in the world!

Comments

  1. That weekend in Austin was just soooo fun!!! Miles is so cute eating his pizzawhich and then staring out the window!!! love love thos pics of him. He is such a cutie pie!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts