My Eyes... My Eyes!!

Allergies caught up with me.  Or, my eyes more specifically.  But I actually blame The Fault in Our Stars. 

I had read the book maybe a year ago and bawled my eyes out.  But time makes you forget.  So when I saw the movie on HBO Go Tuesday night I though "Oh, I know it's sad, but I can handle sad.  It's not that sad.  I'm gonna watch it." 

HUGE MISTAKE.  It IS that sad.  It is more then THAT sad. 

So, after crying for a solid 2 hours straight, well sobbing really, I went to bed with red swollen eyes.  Not a huge deal until the next morning when my right eye is crusted/swollen shut.

Long story short and $100 later (eye drops are EXPENSIVE) - I'm stuck wearing my glasses (an old Rx and I can't even see) for the next couple of days.  It looks like pink eye, but it's just allergies.  My eyes itch and hurt and I can't see.  Good times.

 The Fault in Our Stars - you were so not worth it.

In other news, I am now obsessed with Gossip Girls.  Much less crying.  Much more backstabbing and rich-kid envy.  But I can't stop watching it! I haven't had a show to watch in forever.  It is so trashy and good!! 

Comments

Popular Posts