36.5

Fluid Watch 2013 is finally over -- at my last check the fluid was 14 AFI - and normal is between 10 and 12. So I kicked that test's BUTT... hard! Whew. My numbers are so good I don't even need to go back!! Take that amniotic fluid!

They also said that Natalie is 57% for weight and that she has a big belly and lots of hair. Again with the hair! I cannot wait to see this hair!!

So everything is back on track for a natural birth at my favorite place on earth Allen Birthing Center. We have started the final month of visits - which means we go every week now. At my last visit I was dilated to 1cm and 50 % effaced. Which really means nothing at all, I could stay that way until 40 weeks. BUT, it's already better than where I was with Miles at this stage, so I'll take it.

But, on that note -- the Braxton Hicks contractions I've been having are out of control. In the evenings I cannot get up without having one. Last night I woke up to pee around 2 am and could not go back to sleep because of the BH contractions. Most of them are painless, but they usually take my breath away so it's a slight distraction if you are trying to sleep.

And in the last two days I am certain that she has dropped.

If I make 40 weeks I will be so surprised.

Which is why I'll probably go to 42 again.

I did start packing my bag last night though. But we need to go to the storage unit to get a bunch of stuff, including the car seat and bassinet.

Oh please let this house stuff happen soon. We did ask the owners if we can rent the house until the bank approves the sale. So that is a possibility as of now. But that would mean moving in the next couple of weeks -- which just seems insane. But worth it in the long run. Hopefully??

Comments

Popular Posts